Includes free study guide
The 10 Hour Construction Industry training program is intended to provide an entry level construction worker’s general awareness on recognizing and preventing hazards on a construction site.
This training program is a voluntary training program for entry level workers of the construction and general industries for the recognition, avoidance and prevention of workplace hazards. The benefits of the course are so well-known that many employers, union and local government agencies have adopted it as an employment requirement for workers, especially those who have been contracted or subcontracted to work on publicly-funded projects.
- Covers the same topics as OSHA Outreach Courses which have been proven to save lives and prevent injuries.
- Download certificate of completion instantly!
- Easy course navigation with bookmarking features.
- Complete at your own pace.
- Unlimited quiz attempts and no course lockouts.
- Great for entry level workers.
- Can be taken by students outside of the US and its territories
- Free downloadable PDF Study Guide included with all Safety Certification Courses.
Provided by 360training.com in partnership with the University of Arizona State University’s Fulton School of Engineering, this 10 hour training certificate provides instruction on OSHA regulations and requirements as they apply to construction and general industry. This course teach safety awareness, which assists workers in recognizing and reducing the risks of workplace hazards.
We offer special discounts for group enrollments. Please contact us for details.