Includes free study guide
The 30 Hour General Industry Program is a comprehensive safety program designed for anyone involved in but not limited to Health Care, Manufacturing, Warehousing, Distribution and Retail.
The 30 Hour General Industry Program is a comprehensive safety program designed for anyone involved in but not limited to Health Care, Manufacturing, Warehousing, Distribution and Retail. Specifically devised for safety directors, foremen, and field supervisors. The program provides complete information on OSHA compliance issues. OSHA recommends Training Programs as an orientation to occupational safety and health for workers covered by OSHA 29 CFR 1910. General Industry workers must receive additional training, when required by OSHA standards, on specific hazards of the job.
- Covers the same topics as OSHA Outreach Courses which have been proven to save lives and prevent injuries.
- Download certificate of completion instantly!
- Easy course navigation with bookmarking features.
- Complete at your own pace.
- Unlimited quiz attempts and no course lockouts.
- Great for supervisors and workers with some safety responsibility.
- Can be taken by students outside of the US and its territories
- Free downloadable PDF Study Guide included with all Safety Certification Courses.
Provided by 360training.com in partnership with the University of Arizona State University’s Fulton School of Engineering, this 30 hour training certificate provides instruction on OSHA regulations and requirements as they apply to construction and general industry. This course teach safety awareness, which assists workers in recognizing and reducing the risks of workplace hazards.
Who should take this course?
Construction Employees with Safety Responsibilities such as Foremen, Superintendents, Project Managers, Safety Coordinators, Safety Specialists
We offer special discounts for group enrollments. Please contact us for details.